Hotels / Budva
Hotel The Queen of Montenegro | Budva, MontenegroRating Budva · Region
Show Map Details
- Ul. Narodnog Fronta Bb, 85310 Budva
- 233 double rooms and double rooms with seaview
- Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Laundry, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Packed Lunches, Fax/Photocopying, ATM on site.
- € 110 - € 180
Set on a hill overlooking mile-long Becici Beach, the Queen of Montenegro is 2.5 miles from Budva. It features a casino, gym, swimming pool and private beach. Guests can sample Mediterranean specialties at the elegant restaurant or taste various buffet dishes at the show cooking restaurant. Featuring a panoramic terrace with view of the Adriatic Sea, the Zinzula Bar serves a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well as snacks. The outdoor swimming pool is on a spacious terrace of the Queen, boasting stunning sea views. All rooms come with hardwood floors, flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning. Free wired internet is provided. The bathrooms have showers, toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Grounds, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Safe, Heating, Baggage Storage, Stores in Hotel, Air Conditioning.
- Sauna, Fitness Center, Casino, Spa & Health Club, Massage, Ping Pong, Hot Tub, Turkish/Steam Bath, Diving, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per night per person for cots. All children from 2 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds. All older children or adults are charged 80 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds. Maximum capacity of total guests in a room is 3.
- Pets are not allowed.
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.