Hotels / Petrovac
Hotel Danica | Petrovac, MontenegroRating Petrovac · Region
Danica Hotel is a comfortable resort hotel in the very center of the Montenegrin coast, in the small town of Petrovac.
Surrounded by pine forests, palm and cypress trees on the foot of a hill, it is only 160 yards from the nearest beach, in a park that belongs to UNESCO’s World Heritage. Danica Hotel is an inviting place for families, couples and singles who appreciate maximum comfort and quality services in scenic surroundings.
- Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Grounds, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Safe, Air Conditioning.
- No internet access available.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night per person for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 2. Any type of extra bed/cot or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel. Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.
- This hotel accepts: Visa, Euro/Mastercard